El archivo de cámaras web #1

Más de 268,765,165 horas de video de 457,282 artistas

Para continuar, debe confirmar que es una persona adulta

Sí, tengo más de 18 años
We are experiencing temporary technical issues with recording

Day 5, No Updates, Still Not Working

Day 5, No Updates, Still Not Working

Starting to wonder if, not when, this site be working properly again. Although support has never been good at communicating with it's paying customers I am hoping we will at least get an email at some point explaining problem and if and when a resolution can be expected. Now I was given a 3 day extension to my membership 2 days ago which I found to be funny. Just wait until it is fully corrected and credit me that many days, but oh well, whatever. Worst thing is I have seen several great puss slips from some of my favorite girls which I would have been able to go back and find here on recordings but... Hoping for some good news here soon, but any news would be appreciated. Hey Recu Admin, how about an email to you paying customers to let us know what is happening. Thanks.

20 5
Watchingthefun 2026-09-30 19:01

I agree, its been down a lot more than 3 days. I missed one of my favorite honeys doing a 5 hour show, clicked here hoping to catch it. Totally disappointed 😢

5 Responder
alexisavra 2026-09-30 20:48

Thats right. We have already brought recording back for some streams, which is why you can see new videos now. But the recording process is still being restored, so some parts of streams may not be captured.

We are still working on it. Once recording is fully back to normal, everything should be captured as usual.

this is what i got from the admins so i guess its a matter of time until they fix it but i dont know how long they take

0 1
ragnbull 2026-09-30 20:51

Thanks. I guess that is a little bit encouraging.

0 Responder
ragnbull 2026-09-30 20:53
Response to alexisavra

Good to see that you actually got a legitimate response. Wait and see, hope for the best.

0 Responder
alponcho69 2026-09-30 21:45

I follow many and none of them have been updated and or new videos from the lost days. In addition, three "free" days, not good, should be all the non-video working days.

2 Responder
0/2000 symbols